Monday, January 16, 2012

Justice Joe, thanking me! I thought I share this with you too!

Justice Joe:

Greetings, Michelle! THANK YOU for friending me!!

I am the Founder and Program Director for the People United for Legal System Equality, a nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) nonprofit project dedicated to reforms supporting fair, unbiased, affordable, and abuse-free access to the Legal System for Self-Represented Litigants.

Our latest advocacy effort involves the issuance of a Petition upon Chief Judge W...right of Fulton County, Georgia seeking the review and investigation complaints of judicial and/or opposing attorney abuse submitted by Self-Represented Litigants. Please see attached link. Signors can be from ANYWHERE in the world!

Your help in signing and forward this Petition would be EXTREMELY valuable to litigants who face harassment, unjust rulings, and in some cases INCARCERATION, on daily basis by judges who are biased against the constitutional right of self-representation.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your time and attention, and I welcome any discussions you may have on similar topics of interest to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment